CNC Machined / USA Manufactured Savage 110 Replacement Triggers
Rifle Basix currently manufactures high quality aftermarket replacement triggers for the Savage 110 rifle as well as the Edge/Axis rifle. We are currently the only manufacturer that offers a varmint / target type trigger for the 110.
Important Savage 110 Points in History
- Currently the oldest continuously produced bolt-action rifle in America.
- The 110 was named because of its original retail price of $109.95.
- The 110 was the first ever left-handed bolt commercially sold.
- In 98 new numbering brought about the Model 10 for the short action and the Model 110 for the long action.
- The Savage Model 110 was originally designed for the hunting market, carrying the traits of strong, powerful and economical.
Rifle Basix Currently Carries the Following Triggers for the Savage 110
- SAV-1 with a 14oz – 3lbs weight of pull. This trigger is primarily used for hunting because of its weight-of-pull range.
- This trigger will replace the AccuTrigger™
- SAV-2 with a 4oz – 3lbs weight of pull. This is our universal Savage 110 trigger that is very versatile. This trigger does not support the AccuStock.
- Our triggers come with a hardware pack and adjustment wrench. We also have a online PDF installation guide as well as a SAV-2 video installation guide for AccuTrigger™ & Standard Trigger.
- Prior to 2003 many believed the Savage 110 trigger has a substandard design issue. In 2003 Savage introduced the AccuTrigger™ which provided a more adjustable trigger. This allowed for weight of pull adjustments between 1.5lbs-6lbs. We sell triggers for both the standard and AccuTrigger™.